valentine’s day editorial photoshoot

photo+by+lainey+smith+%2F%2F+model%3A+cecelia+kirk+

photo by lainey smith // model: cecelia kirk

Valentine’s Day is a day where we celebrate romance and intimacy. While these things are usually associated with a romantic relationship, they don’t have to be! Valentine’s Day can be a day just for you to give yourself the love you deserve. This isn’t a day just for couples to get their partner a heart-shaped necklace they’ll never wear. Eat a large chocolate assortment in one sitting, wear lingerie or watch “The Notebook.” Invite your friends over to cry about not getting that heart-shaped necklace you’ll inevitably never wear. 

• photos by lainey smith // model: cecelia kirk

• photos by lainey smith // model cecelia kirk

• photo by lainey smith // model: cecelia kirk

Valentine’s Day can be a day where you open yourself up to the act of loving yourself and understanding your worth. Try finding unique ways to celebrate yourself on this day because every single one of you is worthy of love.

Hi, I’m Grace Avery, the Editor In Chief of A Magazine. My staff and I are committed to bringing you the most important and entertaining news from the realms of fashion, beauty and culture. We are full-time students and hard-working journalists. While we get support from the student media fee and earned revenue such as advertising, both of those continue to decline. Your generous gift of any amount will help enhance our student experience as we grow into working professionals. Please go here to donate to A Magazine.