Holiday Wish List 2016

All of us over here at A Mag are yearning for Christmas break, and we know you are, too. To get yourself through these next few weeks and into the Christmas mood, take sometime out of your day to work on your 2016 holiday wish list. To make figuring out exactly what you want a little easier, we put together a list of what we hope to see under the tree.

Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Gift Set: $75

We all have that one family member who is the designated fragrance buyer during the holidays. Show them this YSL gift set that will not only put a smile on your face when you tear off the wrapping paper, but will also not break their bank. Mon Paris is the fragrance you’ve been waiting for. Saint Laurent writes that it “embodies desire and seduces the senses.”

Lush Mistletoe Bath Bomb: $7.95

The holidays are the perfect time to load up on all things bubbly. From bath bombs to bath oils, Lush is always our go-to. Pop yourself and the Mistletoe bath bomb into a warm tub this winter. As this bath bomb fizzles, purple shades and jasmine scents will flow around you. Write this on your holiday gift list to make for the perfect stocking stuffer.

Bando 17-Month Agenda: $28

As winter rolls around, so does the end of the year, or should we say the start of a new one. Be prepared for 2017 with an agenda you can get excited about. Any self-proclaimed stationary guru will tell you Bando is the place to go for all your planner needs. When you first open the book, you will be bombarded with gorgeous stickers to fill up your pages. With the start of each month, you will also be surprised by an illustration created specifically for that month. This agenda is the perfect place to write down all of your big plans.

Free People Cece Lurex Ankle Sock in Pale Pink: $16

Snow equals boots, and you just cannot have boots without their soulmate — socks. A gift we were never excited to see under the tree when we were younger is now something we make a point of asking for. Of course, plain white socks just won’t do; we need to have them be as fashionable as our scarves, coats and boots. These pale pink socks will pair well with black, camel and even a mustard yellow.

Get Gorgeous: Twenty-One Days to a More Beautiful, Confident You: $24.95

Following in socks’ footsteps, books were another gift we were never that thrilled to see as we rushed down the stairs on Christmas morning. But as fashionistas, we need to keep up on our reading. Get Gorgeous is perfect for anyone wanting to continue to grow their style and confidence. The book provides daily challenges ranging from minimizing the things you don’t need in your closet, identifying your color palette and creating mood boards to find your signature style. If you start the challenge the day after Christmas, you will have just enough time to finish before spring classes begin!

Cuyana Suede & Smooth Leather Mini Saddle Bag in Deep Rose: $195

Everyone deserves to a put a splurge gift (or two) on their wishlist, right? Invest in one of these purses that will last you a lifetime. Fit right in while you’re walking the streets of Florence when studying abroad. Cuyana’s message is all about designing “essential pieces for the modern woman with the most premium materials and finest craftsmanship.” Once you receive this gift, you won’t be able to take it off your shoulder.

Urban Outfitters Ecote Silky Mini Square Scarf in Ivory: $14

Scarfs are the essence of the the chilly season, but instead of receiving yet another infinity scarf, try a silk scarf. These mini tied squares make any cold-weathered outfit more fashionable. The ivory color and the water colored creatures placed on this scarf read delicate and feminine. A Mag hopes to see silk scarves on the necks of all the stylish girls out there once spring classes begin.

Google Home in White: $129

Another item you’ll want to invest in this year is a tech piece. Google Home is the ultimate voice-activated speaker. Just start with “Okay, Google,” and the chic cylinder will quickly go to work. From playing Dean Martin’s Baby It’s Cold Outside on repeat to learning when Toy Story 4 will be coming out (June 21, 2019 — BTW), it does it all. When compared to other systems that work in a similar manner, Google Home seems to come out on top. This is a hot item this Christmas, so keep your eye out for Black Friday sales.

Urban Outfitters Cloud Slippers: $29

You’ll be walking on cloud nine in these warm slippers this holiday season. With thanks to these babies, your feet will be comfy and cute. Everyone will be jealous of your inside shoe game and will be sneaking turns to try them on. Even Santa will want a turn.